Switcheroo Sunday- Cereal

Brian loves cereal. One of his favorites is Shredded Wheat. About a year ago while shopping at Walmart, I stumbled upon a natural version of Shredded Wheat called, "Mom's Best Sweetened Wheat-fuls". Mom's Best has been a family owned company for four generations. I had never heard of them until I saw their cereal Walmart. What a wonderful surprise.

So instead of this:



We know eat this:
Here's the best part. More bang for your buck. I know alot of times I do a switcheroo, the price is more expensive. This time it's the opposite. The box is bigger at 24 oz compared to 15oz of the Post brand. The price is just $2.18 compared to the Post brand at almost $4. A win win I would have to say. Plus there are no artificial flavors or colors, no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. A healthier version for a whole lot less money.

You can see more of their products and print a coupon for .75 cents off here.

What's your favorite cereal?


Disclaimer: This is my opinion. I do not get paid to endorse any products that I suggest. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on t.v. I am just a mom who enjoys researching the ingredients in the products my family uses and the foods that we eat. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations